Registration and Tuition
- Christian Fellowship School is part of a 501-C3 tax exempt ministry. As such it receives no financial support from the Local, State, of Federal government. All of the school's funding comes from tuition, fees, and donations. The per pupil cost for a student at CFS is approximately 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost in a tax supported institution.
- Rising operation costs have made it necessary to institute a small tuition increase for the 2021-2022 school year. This is the first rate raise in five years: The increase raises the annual tuition rate from $3600.00 per student per to $3700.00 pre student. The registration fee is still $125.00 for a single child, or $150.00 for families enrolling multiple children. Books, extra-curricular activity fees, and student supply costs vary depending upon the grade level and the classes taken. The CFS administrative staff is working to lower the cost of books and supplies by providing rental books and donated school supplies as well as eliminating redundant and/or superfluous materials.
- There are several different tuition payment plans. Contact the school office to learn more (618 542 6800).
- You can use the "student referral policy" to get $500.00 off of your child’s tuition and help another family pay for their child’s tuition. All you have to do is refer a new student to CFS. When that student enrolls, you get $500.00 one-year discount on your child’s tuition, and the family you refer gets another $500.00 one-year discount. You can make as many referrals as you like for each of your children. Using this discount, it is even possible for your child or children can have their entire tuition for the year covered through referral discounts..
- The "student referral" discount also applies for siblings of students already enrolled at CFS, even if it is their first year of enrollment.
- You can also host an international student in your home for the school year and get a $500.00 credit towards your child’s tuition. This discount is a benefit in addition to the host family stipend paid to the host family by the international student. If you don't have a student who is enrolled in Christian Fellowship you can transfer the discount to a student already enrolled.