Registration and Tuition
- The 2022-23 tuition rate is $3850.00/year for each full-time student and $2900.00/year for Half day students enrolled in K3 and K4. Families with more than one full-time student (same household) will receive a $100.00 discount for the second child ($3750.00), third child ($3650.00), fourth child ($3650.00), etc.
- Tuition is generally paid in ten monthly payments from August 1st (1st payment) through May 1st (last payment). Payments can be made at the school office on the first school day of each month, or you can mail your payment to CFS at P. O. Box 227, Du Quoin, IL 62832. There are other tuition payment plans. Contact the school office to learn more (618 542 6800).
- You can use the "student referral policy" to get $500.00 off of your child’s tuition and help another family pay for their child’s tuition. All you have to do is refer a new student to CFS. When that student enrolls, you get $500.00 one-year discount on your child’s tuition, and the family you refer gets another $500.00 one-year discount. You can make as many referrals as you like for each of your children. Using this discount, it is even possible for your child or children can have their entire tuition for the year covered through referral discounts. These discounts are only good for one year.
- The "student referral" discount also applies for siblings of students already enrolled at CFS, even if it is their first year of enrollment.
- You can also host an international student in your home for the school year and get a $500.00 credit towards your child’s tuition. This discount is a benefit in addition to the host family stipend paid to the host family by the international student. If you don't have a student who is enrolled in Christian Fellowship, you can transfer the discount to a student already enrolled.
- Christian Fellowship School is part of a 501-C3 tax exempt ministry. As such it receives no financial support from the Local, State, of Federal government. All of the school's funding comes from tuition, fees, and donations. The per pupil cost for a student at CFS is approximately 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost in a tax supported institution.