Registration and Tuition
- Christian Fellowship School is part of a 501-C3 tax exempt ministry. As such it receives no financial support from the Local, State, of Federal government; all of the school's funding comes from tuition, fees, and donations. The per pupil cost for a student at CFS is approximately 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost in a tax supported institution.
- The tuition rate for the 2020-2021 school year is the same as it has been for the last four years: $3600.00 per student per year. The registration fee is $125.00 for a single child, or $150.00 for families enrolling multiple children. Books, extra-curricular activity fees, and student supply costs vary depending upon the grade level and the classes taken.
- There are several different tuition payment plans. Contact the school office to learn more.
- Anyone enrolling a student before June 15, 2020 will receive a $100.00 tuition discount.
- You can use the "student referral policy" to get $500.00 off of your child’s tuition and help another family pay for their child’s tuition. All you have to do is refer a new student to CFS. When that student enrolls, you get $500.00 off your child’s tuition, and the family you refer gets $500.00 off their tuition. You can make as many referrals as you like for each of your children. Using this discount, it is even possible for your child or children can have their entire tuition covered through referral discounts..
- The "student referral" discount also applies for siblings of students already enrolled at CFS, even if it is their first year of enrollment.
- You can also host an international student in your home for the school year and get a $500.00 credit towards your child’s tuition. This discount is a benefit in addition to the host family stipend paid to the host family by the international student. If you don't have a student who is enrolled in Christian Fellowship you can transfer the discount to a student already enrolled.